The TKR-D710 is one of the first DMR repeaters from Kenwood. It supports both analog and digital radios. The TKR-D710 meets the ETSI-standard requirements. This VHF repeater is working on the frequency range of 136 – 174 MHz.
- TDMA DMR digital air interface – 2 slot/1 carriers in 12.5kHz
- DMR Tier 2 conventional repeater operation. Complies with ETSI TS 102 361-1/-2/-3
- Operates in DMR Digital and FM analog modes, even on the same channel. Auto senses received mode (digital or analog)
- QT/DQT/color code signaling
- DMR frame error detection
- Vocoder FEC threshold
- Multi-site IP network mode (via KTI-5 option)