SAILOR 6310 MF/HF DSC CLASS A
Original price €0,00 - Original price €0,00
€0,00 - €0,00
Current price €0,00
Based on the same foundation of high reliability, ease of use and leading-edge functionality that has positioned Sailor as the leading product in maritime communications, the Sailor 6300 MF/HF DSC Class A offers much more than just a way to meet mandatory GMDSS requirements. In addition to being part of the innovative Sailor 6000 GMDSS series, it is an integral part of a vessel's communication system and a crucial tool when in distress and rugged, reliable, easy to use communications are a must. From next-generation radio telex software and unique replay functionality to new networking opportunities, the all-new Sailor 6310 MF/HF 150W improves on previous successful Sailor GMDSS MF/HF systems in every way.
- Though designed to meet GMDSS requirements for professional mariners operating a wide variety of vessels Sailor 6310 MF/HF is a rugged
- It complies with the newest requirement – ITU493-13 – for MF/HF DSC Class A
- A highly efficient power amplifier with control hardware ensures high performance in the marine bands from 1.6 to 30 MHz in TX mode
- The advanced 3.2″ QVA display ensures a clear view. Text can be displayed as white on black or black on white, for optimal daylight viewing
- Sailor 6310 MF/HF is the first MF/HF to feature the pioneering Sailor Replay function
- Operation is via the new Sailor 6006 Message Terminal
- As part of the Sailor 6000 GMDSS Series, Sailor 6310 MF/HF features ThraneLINK
- Sailor 6310 MF/HF features built-in battery and supply voltage monitoring that also covers the backup batteries
- Operating Modes Simplex and semi-duplex SSB telephony and DSC, TELEX AM broadcast reception
- Frequency range 1.6 MHz – 27.5 MHz, Output power 150W PEP +/-1.4 dB into 50Ω voice.