Icom's IC-SAT100M is a satellite PTT radio which is offering to communicate worldwide, even both Poles. Using the 66 Iridium satellites the SAT100M provides a reliable network. The IC-SAT100M allows the user one-to-many communications, with just a push on the PTT button the talkgroup will receive the voice message.
The IC-SAT100 handhelds from Icom use Satellite PTT (Push-To-Talk). It’s a two-way radio system using the Iridium satellite network.
- Power supply capability over Ethernet from main unit to antenna (with RF unit)
- LAN cable (CAT5e) accepts up to 100 m cable connection (from main unit to antenna with RF unit) without any sensitivity loss and thin cable allows easy wiring work
- Supplied multi-functional speaker-microphone
- Power supply requirement: 13.2 V/26.4 V DC
- IP67 waterproofing and dust-tight protection
- Voice Recording function
- Built-in Bluetooth® capability
- Multiple language display ( English, Chinese, French, Japanese, and Spanish)
- Integrated GPS receiver shows received signal position
- Short Data Message
- AES 256-bit encryption for security
- Tested to the MIL-STD-810 environmental tests